Feature requests, support requests, bugs pointing out that a translation is wrong, requests for packaging new software, etc.

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 7 16:01:46 BST 2006

Hello Mateusz,

On Mo, 2006-08-07 at 16:32 +0200, Mateusz Drożdżyński wrote:
> What do we do
> about bugs that are feature requests, support requests, bugs pointing
> out that a translation is wrong, etc.?

thanks for your question. Apart from some side cases we handle most of
the bugs you mentioned as outlined in
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Responses

For translations we assign point people to Rosetta
(http://launchpad.net/rosetta) and to their language team, for support
requests we point them to the support tracker
(http://launchpad.net/support), for feature requests we point them to
the spec tracker (http://launchpad.net/specs).

There are numerous other cases, where it's not exactly buggy behaviour
the reporter describes and it should be easy to point them to a more
appropriate forum.

Hope that helps, have a nice day,
 Daniel