Feature requests, support requests, bugs pointing out that a translation is wrong, requests for packaging new software, etc.

Mateusz Drożdżyński m.drozdzynski at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 15:32:52 BST 2006

Hi,

I've got a question regarding the bug triaging process. What do we do
about bugs that are feature requests, support requests, bugs pointing
out that a translation is wrong, etc.? Should they be left as they
are, what basically results in having numerous Unconfirmed bugs which
we're trying to fight or should we mark them as rejected? Thanks for
your responses.

--
Best regards,
Mateusz Drożdżyński