[Ubuntu-BR] Instalar ícones no ubuntu 9.04

Salles salles.web em gmail.com
Segunda Abril 6 19:39:00 UTC 2009

Em Seg, 2009-04-06 às 15:12 -0300, Johnson Dawson escreveu:
> interessante é q qdo instalei o gtk2... foram removidos alguns
> pacotes... dentre eles o ubuntu-desktop... interessante isso

Sem problemas conforme consta nas Common Questions do Ubuntu:

What is a meta-package? Is it safe to remove the ubuntu-desktop
package?
A meta-package is a package that doesn't contain applications within
itself, but simply depends upon particular versions of other packages,
so that when it is installed, it drags all of them in too. The package
manager uses it to know which particular packages to install. For
example, the ubuntu-desktop metapackage installs the full GNOME desktop
environment, with all the other packages that are in a default Ubuntu
install. The existence of meta-packages makes it very easy to install
other Ubuntu derivatives on your desktop; see below for more
information.
It is technically just fine to remove a meta-package, if required, and
this shouldn't necessarily cause any problems. However, it is strongly
recommended that you reinstall that package if you decide to manually
upgrade to another version of Ubuntu. The package manager requires those
packages to be installed for it to successfully perform the upgrade.

Hehehehe... sempre tive a curiosidade de saber isto, foi preciso você
levantar a dúvida para me incentivar a descobrir :)

--
Salles (Nethell) Ubuntu User 24389