[Ubuntu-BR] Fwd: Firefox 2.0.0.15 Candidate Builds and Backports

Onilton Maciel oniltonmaciel em gmail.com
Terça Junho 24 12:45:39 UTC 2008

Alguém mais recebeu este e-mail? Eu queria saber do que se trata, não lembro
de ter me inscrito em nada, nem em um programa de testes....

E aí? Alguém recebeu o mesmo e-mail baixo da mozilla:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: QA Testing Tracker <qatracker em stgraber.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 7:44 AM
Subject: Firefox 2.0.0.15 Candidate Builds and Backports
To: oniltonmaciel em gmail.com

Hi,

mozilla is about to release an update of their firefox 2.0 release series
and the Ubuntu MozillaTeam [0] needs you to test the candidates builds
available in PPA [1].

The testing is done by running a test plan [3] and submitting the results
to the mozilla QA site [1]; in addition, just use the builds and look for
regressions while doing your daily work.

If you need help, just join #ubuntu-testing or #ubuntu-mozillateam on
irc.freenode.net and ask your questions.

Thanks a lot!

 - Alexander

Note: We are looking for new testers on all supported ubuntu releases.
That's currently dapper, feisty, gutsy and hardy. In particular we have a
lack of dapper and feisty testers and your contribution on testing those
releases would be highly appreciated. So, if you want to help, but don't
have such a system installed (anymore), consider to setup a chroot or a
VM (try virtualbox [2]).

[0] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MozillaTeam/
[1] - http://mozilla.qa.ubuntu.com
[2] - virtual box instructions are