[Bug 372428] Re: [karmic] please sponsor bluez-4.38
baptiste.millemathias at gmail.com
Wed May 13 13:00:00 BST 2009
** Attachment added: "bluez_4.39-0ubuntu1.diff.gz"
** Attachment removed: "bluez_4.38-0ubuntu1.dsc"
** Attachment removed: "bluez_4.38-0ubuntu1.diff.gz"
** Summary changed:
- [karmic] please sponsor bluez-4.38
+ [karmic] please sponsor bluez-4.39
** Description changed:
+ * New upstream release (LP: #372428)
+ - Add workaround for dealing with unknown inquiry complete.
+ - Fix discovering when using software scheduler.
+ - Fix wrong NoInputNoOutput IO capability string.
+ - Fix race condition with agent during pairing.
+ - Fix agent cancellation for security mode 3 acceptor failure.
+ - Fix temporary flag removal when device creation fails.
+ - Fix hciattach to use ppoll instead of poll.
+ - Fix service class update when adapter is down.
+ - Fix service classes race condition during startup.
+ - Fix release of audio client before freeing the device.
+ * debian/rules:
+ - remove "--enable-hal" to DEB_CONFIGURE_EXTRA_FLAGS. This is not a
+ supported flag.
+ -- Baptiste Mille-Mathias <baptiste.millemathias at gmail.com> Wed, 13
+ May 2009 10:32:23 +0200
bluez (4.38-0ubuntu1) karmic; urgency=low
- * New upstream release (LP: #)
+ * New upstream release
- Add support for builtin plugins.
- Add framework for adapter operations.
- Add constants for Enhanced Retransmission modes.
- Fix HCI socket leak in device_remove_bonding.
- Fix various format string issues.
- Fix crashes with various free functions.
- Fix issues with Headset and A2DP drivers to load again.
- Fix sending AVRCP button released passthrough messages
- Fix bug which prevent input devices to work after restart.
- Fix issue with interpretation of UUID-128 as channel.
-- Baptiste Mille-Mathias <baptiste.millemathias at gmail.com> Tue, 05
May 2009 22:47:19 +0200
[karmic] please sponsor bluez-4.39
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Bluetooth, which is subscribed to bluez in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-bluetooth