[Bug 372428] Re: [karmic] please sponsor bluez-4.39
Launchpad Bug Tracker
372428 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri May 15 07:10:07 BST 2009
This bug was fixed in the package bluez - 4.39-0ubuntu1
bluez (4.39-0ubuntu1) karmic; urgency=low
* New upstream release (LP: #372428)
- Add workaround for dealing with unknown inquiry complete.
- Fix discovering when using software scheduler.
- Fix wrong NoInputNoOutput IO capability string.
- Fix race condition with agent during pairing.
- Fix agent cancellation for security mode 3 acceptor failure.
- Fix temporary flag removal when device creation fails.
- Fix hciattach to use ppoll instead of poll.
- Fix service class update when adapter is down.
- Fix service classes race condition during startup.
- Fix release of audio client before freeing the device.
- remove "--enable-hal" to DEB_CONFIGURE_EXTRA_FLAGS. This is not a
bluez (4.38-0ubuntu1) karmic; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- Add support for builtin plugins.
- Add framework for adapter operations.
- Add constants for Enhanced Retransmission modes.
- Fix HCI socket leak in device_remove_bonding.
- Fix various format string issues.
- Fix crashes with various free functions.
- Fix issues with Headset and A2DP drivers to load again.
- Fix sending AVRCP button released passthrough messages
- Fix bug which prevent input devices to work after restart.
- Fix issue with interpretation of UUID-128 as channel.
-- Baptiste Mille-Mathias <baptiste.millemathias at gmail.com> Wed, 13
May 2009 10:32:23 +0200
** Changed in: bluez (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
[karmic] please sponsor bluez-4.39
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Bluetooth, which is subscribed to bluez in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-bluetooth