[Ubuntu-be] FOSDEM booth

Ward De Ridder ubuntu-be at warddr.eu
Tue Jan 10 20:07:48 UTC 2012

Hello Jan,

I can be there all weekend,
I will order a Raspberry Pi as soon as they are available, if it's
delivered in time, and I get ubuntu running on it I will take it with
me, and maybe we can even install ubuntu TV on it :D

The chocolates were a big success last year, all boxes were sold out. I
think it's a good idea to sell them again.

Dinner @ that pizza restaurant was fine, but maybe we should contact the
mysql volunteers about that as well. It was their idea to go to that
pizza restaurant, and they were kind enough to let us join so I think
that's the least we can do.
I think the system with inscription at the boot worked very well last
year. I just digged up some old e-mails, and last year there were 13
people from ubuntu at that dinner.

Ward