[Ubuntu-be] professional support

Jurgen Gaeremyn jurgen.gaeremyn at pandora.be
Thu Apr 12 20:34:22 UTC 2012

Hi Jan,

Canonical offers professional support - here's a link to there standard
packages:

http://shop.canonical.com/index.php?cPath=41

Obviously you could get in touch with local companies that offer Linux
support. When googling for "linux support", I found a few interesting
links. I'm pretty sure they'll be glad to offer you a competitive price
for a service level agreement if you send them an inquiry.

http://www.multiseatcomputer.be/multiseat-helpdesk.html
http://www.linuxbe.com/support.html
http://www.it3.be/

Grtz,