[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu-be job offer

Jan Bongaerts jbongaerts at gmail.com
Sat May 14 17:03:36 UTC 2011

Seeing that I have no real computing skills to offer, I am certainly up for
hosting a braai.

I have on offer:
- a lovely terrace on our loft in the heart of Antwerp.
- easily reachable by public transport.
- stunning view.
- South African expertise on braai matters. Indeed we call it a braai.
Barbecue is for ignorant Americans.
- hosting 10, maximum 15.

Please find a picture attached.
The grass is fake, the cathedral isn't.