[Ubuntu-be] New banner voor Ubuntu-be

Jean7491 jean7491 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 22:53:17 BST 2010

Hi Koen,

Thanks for your comment, see below 2 other suggestions.

1. (my Ref 5-1) I increased the space between b and e by moving colors,
and the only reason for italic is the position of the second b.
2. (my Ref 5-2) The lookalike Belgium logo gives the feeling that it is
about an official site, what I personaly don't like.

When the new Ubuntu font is released, we can improve the project.
My project is for a banner > 1 meter lenght : the small logo does not
fit with, but could be used for other purpose.

Other comment is welcome.

jean7491
Ubuntu Belgium Events Team