[Ubuntu-be] IRC meeting 19/05/2010 – Report

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Thu May 20 17:20:41 BST 2010

Hi,

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 6:07 PM, jean7491 <jean7491 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 3. Support points map status : mongolito404 is working on the problem.
Sorry, I wasn't able to be present at the meeting yesterday.
Concerning the support points map. I still need the text to send to
existing support point (see my monday's email). I asked for reviews,
suggestions and translations. So far I've only received Jean's
feedback. Once I get the text and its translations, I can complete the
import and the 1st step of the new map will be complete.

P.