[Ubuntu-be] Remember Ubuntu-be IRC meeting tomorrow 03/02/2010 at 21.00 h.

Ward De Ridder ward.ubuntu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 01:21:07 GMT 2010

I can't be at the meeting but I will be at FOSDEM.
I'll arrive Saturday in the afternoon, and I'll also be there on Sunday.

I would like to go to these talks:

http://fosdem.org/2010/schedule/events/kde_qtdesigner (Saturday 15u30 -
16u15)
http://fosdem.org/2010/schedule/events/moz_firefox_mobile (Sunday 11u15 -