[Ubuntu-be] IRC meeting 09/12/2010 – Report

wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 11 14:48:29 GMT 2010

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 17:39:45 +0100, jean7491 op gmail.com [jean7491] wrote:
> 4. Support points map status
> A new support points map is under development.
> On the web-site, there is no information about registration for new
> support points. A bug report has been written :
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-belgium/+bug/682183.
> More generally, the pages "Participate" should be updated and an
> additional page should be added with more explanation about support
> points, details of responsibilities, commitments, tips and procedure
> "How to join as support point ?".
> This item is added to the agenda for the next IRC meeting.

I changed the page in all 4 languages,
After the next meeting we just need to make the 'info' pages for the commitments etc.
Quick mind spin for next IRC meeting (so I wouldn't forget):
We need to determine where we are going to put that link to that 'info' page (on the support point page, or the participate page).
Use things (that are relevant) out of the Ubuntu.com code of conduct.