[Ubuntu-be] IRC meeting - Forum topic

martijn cielen martijn at sudo-s.net
Thu Sep 3 20:12:10 BST 2009

I'd be happy to moderate the forum, as I want to contribute to the team a
lot more than I do now, but have little time to attend dipro fairs and such.

kindest regards,

Martijn

P.S: in case there are more volunteers than moderators needed, I propose the
following:

1. Arrange an irc-meeting on a date/time all candidate moderators can
attend.
2. Ask candidates in the meeting to briefly introduce themselves.
3. Ask candidates why they would make a good moderator.
4. Vote

Comments welcome ;)