[Ubuntu-be] IRC meeting - Forum topic

Pierre Buyle mongolito404+ubuntu-be at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 19:25:30 BST 2009

Hi (again),

I lightly reworked the poll. It will open in 12 hours and close on
September the 9th at 8pm. The next meeting is scheduled the same day
some at 9pm. My proposition is to acknowledge the poll results during
this meeting. If the votes in favor of trying a forum, we should ask
to have our own forum hosted by Ubuntu Forums (see
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCreatingForum). By this time we should
have at least on volunteer to moderate the forum (as required by
ubuntuforums.org).

Is this ok for everybody ?

PS: If needed we can expand to poll until the 16th.
PPS: Interested moderators are invited to consult the Ubuntu Forums
Code of Conduct (http://ubuntuforums.org/index.php?page=policy) and
agree to try their best to meet the exceptions in Section III.

--
mongolito404