[Ubuntu-be] stuff to sell at FOSDEM (was: FOSDEM booth)

Matthew matthew at next-games.nl
Wed Jan 21 20:28:20 GMT 2009

Camionette = mini-van ;-)

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: ubuntu-be-bounces op lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-be-bounces op lists.ubuntu.com] Namens Jan Claeys
Verzonden: woensdag 21 januari 2009 21:22
Aan: Ubuntu Belgium
Onderwerp: Re: [Ubuntu-be] stuff to sell at FOSDEM (was: FOSDEM booth)

Op woensdag 21-01-2009 om 20:58 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef guy
> I can.I have account there.How much will it be?

Oh, I forgot to think about you for this...  Also, if I pick up the
multiseat for FOSDEM, we can load this stuff in your "camionette" too.

I think it would be around 800-850 euro, but the money can be paid back
to you from the ubuntu-be bank account today or tomorrow.

Jan Claeys

ubuntu-be mailing list / mailto:ubuntu-be op lists.ubuntu.com

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: