[Ubuntu-be] SMB server

kenneth.westelinck@pandora.be kenneth.westelinck at telenet.be
Wed Jan 21 08:05:11 GMT 2009

- An LDAP to serve as Samba PDC backend? Obviously this small business server will likely be accessed by Windows workstations, so it is always nice to have them in the same domain.

- Cups, to be able to print from the network

I have been working on setting up a small server at home and have documented this on my blog: http://kennywest.blogspot.com/search/label/firewyse

So yes, there is knowledge :)

: Michel Daggelinckx [mailto:michel.daggelinckx op gmail.com]
>Verzonden
: woensdag
, januari
 21, 2009 12:34 AM