[Ubuntu-be] New website - content missing, helpd needed

mongolito404 mongolito404 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 09:09:38 BST 2008

Hi,

thanks for your participation. But please, assign yourself to the bugs if
you plan to do the job. Also, if you need something or want to discuss the
job, use comment in the bugs. It is much more easier to track who is doing
what and who needs what.

Jurgen, you will need to register on the Durpal site before I can grant you
edition rights.