[Ubuntu-be] New website - content missing, helpd needed

Jurgen jurgen.gaeremyn at pandora.be
Mon Sep 22 21:22:34 BST 2008

Hi,

I'd like to give it a shot for the English pages that must happen...
Just need a login... (Joomla is my system, but I guess I'll find my way in the Drupal backend too...)

Jurgen.

: Philippe Piquer [mailto:kubuntu.be op gmail.com]
>Verzonden
: maandag
, september
 22, 2008 09:54 PM
>Aan
: 'Ubuntu Belgium'
>Onderwerp
: Re: [Ubuntu-be] New website - content missing, helpd needed