[Ubuntu-be] Suggestie voor Dipro Mechelen...

Jurgen jurgen.gaeremyn at pandora.be
Tue Oct 21 19:10:34 BST 2008

Hey,

actually I prefer this idea.
Why? (have been thinking about this today)
I guess we don't want to promote Ubuntu as th? platform for the Uebergeek, but as the OS of choice for the normal (novice) computer user. I assume assembling a computer over there, won't project the image of "novice user"...

Just a thought.
Jurgen.

: Cedric Janssens [mailto:decirc op gmail.com]
>Verzonden
: maandag
, oktober
 20, 2008 09:28 PM
>Aan
: 'Ubuntu Belgium'
>Onderwerp
: Re: [Ubuntu-be] Suggestie voor Dipro Mechelen...