[Ubuntu-be] Presentations for ubuntu fo belgium

Glenn South fc243265 at skynet.be
Wed Nov 12 14:52:32 GMT 2008

I watched slowly for a couple of weeks.

many points of view and links have been been presented. All are good
ideas.

Both the french and dutch are similar, engles not necessary. combine
them. background music? confusing to the public. takes away from the
viewpoint of the initiative. Compiz both of them on two laps on a fair.

BUT: A separate composition, if needed for an Engles corps. I and Ligaya
will tackle.

I did find however an excellent penguin joke online. but for whenever I
get to tell it with you all. So funny I had to hear it twice before i
got it.
--
Glenn South
GSM 0499/ 124 631