[Ubuntu-be] [Fwd: Ubuntu Mug]

kenneth.westelinck@pandora.be kenneth.westelinck at telenet.be
Mon Mar 17 07:52:28 GMT 2008

Dear list,

Big thanks to Rob for picking up the mugs in Germany. I was planning on paying  Rob a visit in the near future to collect them in Diest. I live near Ghent. Are there any other people interested in joining me (I'll do the driving)? Or are there people living near Ghent allowing me to collect their order so they can collect the mugs at my place?

regards,

Kenneth