[Ubuntu-be] Zoo Crew - G,Berg Ignites Mandriva Power Pack 2008

glennsouth fa036236 at skynet.be
Thu Mar 13 19:13:10 GMT 2008

Yup, it's cool, we don't have a clue. Loaded wonderfully on a Intel P4
1.5. I am sure we will have many QA's on this software, as I think it
might be a level 4 seller on the shelves. Is this software, copyrighted?
I got it in May 2008 magazine. or is that a no-no.

Kringloop also launches first roll out after Internet line installed.
MAIN server unit, no problem, immediate response and loaded. Ubuntu ate
the new router alive without any adjusting. Expect first PIII's to ship
next week now that we have the keys to make everything work properly.
Including Winkel training.

Thanks
Glenn South and the Zoo Crew