[Ubuntu-be] reminder: language use

Pierre Vorhagen pvorhagen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:22:01 GMT 2008

Hello,

Meetings of big national companies, with people from each part of
Belgium, are held in english too.
English should stay the lists primary language, if a message is really
only interesting for dutch or french-speaking people, then saying this
in a short sentence before continuing in the local language would be
the least in my opinion, also from an international point of view.

Greetings,
Pierre