[Ubuntu-be] status update: fairs, release parties, posters, meeting

Laurent Sibilla lsibilla at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 22:08:47 BST 2007

snulkid a écrit :
> Le lundi 24 septembre 2007 20:57, vous avez écrit :
>> The date is fixed to the 18th October.
>
> Laurent, you wrote the opposite 2 weeks ago. Are you *sure* of this
> date (meaning : are you sure you will get rooms and
> authorisations ?). If answer is yes, then the next point would be to
> be allowed (if needed) to distribute plenty of flyers among the many
> students coming the festival !

I talked with people that organize Unifestival some days ago and they
are ok to let us do this the same day.

But you are right, I still "hope" to get authorization. The doyen of the
faculty was ok with it but it should be more official. Next i should
book the auditorium.

> By the way, here is the link :
> http://www.unifestival.org/ (maybe not reachable right now)

Yes it seems to be unreachable...