[Ubuntu-be] Introducing: Me

Dieter Vanderfaeillie dieter.vanderfaeillie at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 20:10:50 BST 2007

Hi David

Thanks for joining the ubuntu-be community!

There will be another dipro fair on november 25th in Flanders Expo.
Still to early to make preperations, but surely a date to keep in mind ;-)

About the donation, we could use such a laptop (It is a notebook i
guess?). Thank you! Most Ubuntu-be Ghent material is stored at my place
(kattenberg 35), but i find the Kaarderijstraat a bit to far (that's near
the Colruyt isn't it?). No worrys however, i'm sure something will be
arranged.

cheers
Dieter

--