[Ubuntu-be] [Fwd: Gutsy Release Parties]

snulkid rr at lilit.be
Wed Sep 12 07:17:01 BST 2007

Le mercredi 12 septembre 2007 00:13, Laurent Sibilla a écrit :
> As lilit already know (I heard it yesterday), there is Unifestival
> the same day.

OK (I wasn't informed)

> So we will change this date and communicate the new one asap.
>
> W-E it's not really a good idea... mainly because we want students
> to come.
>
> Would it be easy for you to get volunteers if we do it on friday
> night ?

Yes, probably. We will make a call with the dates you will propose
(26/10 ? 2/11? ...). But keep in mind that our contribution is just a
part of the event, the availability of Ubuntu-be members for speeches
and demos is more important IMHO.

Have a nice day
--
snulkid (LiLiT asbl)