[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu Feisty event

Bruno De Bondt bruno at indymedia.be
Mon Mar 26 08:40:02 BST 2007

Hello list,

A few weeks ago, I sent an e-mail (see below) with the idea of
organising an Ubuntu event around the launch of Feisty Fawn. Are people
here interested in participating in this (I didn't get much response
until now)? We don't know what form it will be yet - originally we were
thinking of doing a full day thing, it may come down to an afternoon.

If you want to come and join, or have proposals or ideas, things you
would like to do, present etc, ... let us know.

See you soon,
-- bruno