[Ubuntu-be] your opinion please: Alexandre Laurent for bank account?

mongolito404 mongolito404 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 08:51:33 GMT 2007

Hoi,

I also give agreement to Alexandre.

On 3/20/07, Cedric Janssens <decirc at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think all those information collected in this mail is a good start
> to create wiki pages on ubuntu-fr.org and ubuntu-nl.org about Belgian
> Banks and their Ubuntu support / compatibility :-)
>
> Any volunteer ? I can begin it for french ubuntu.
Actually, "Belgium" doc pages on ubuntu, ubuntu-fr and ubuntu-nl's
wikis already have some information about Belgian banks
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/BeDocs/OnlineBanking
http://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/belgique
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NlBeOnlineBankieren

But, off course, it would be nice to have them enhanced ;)

--
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people