[Ubuntu-be] your opinion please: Alexandre Laurent for bank account?

Cedric Janssens decirc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 08:44:16 GMT 2007

Well even if it's a little bit out of the scope of the subject of this
mail (Was What do you think about this guy and became Which bank to

I think all those information collected in this mail is a good start
to create wiki pages on ubuntu-fr.org and ubuntu-nl.org about Belgian
Banks and their Ubuntu support / compatibility :-)

Any volunteer ? I can begin it for french ubuntu.