[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu-be.org spreads Ubuntu love at VLOD education conference

François Cauwe francois at cauwe.org
Sun Mar 11 18:52:38 GMT 2007

Hello all,
What I want to do first with the address we collected at the vlod fair
is sending a mail with usefull links and usefull information to
workshops and things like that.
I think you should send education people with education specific things,
and not send them to much mails they don't read anymore after a while.
François Cauwe