[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu-be.org spreads Ubuntu love at VLOD education conference

Jens Timmerman jens.timmerman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 16:30:12 GMT 2007

On 3/11/07, Michel Daggelinckx <03taxi at gmail.com> wrote:

> > In total we distributed more than 700 CD's and collected more than 300
> > names and email addresses from interested people.
> >
> Maybe its time to start a (monthly) newsletter to keep these keyplayers
> informed about what goes on in Ubuntuland.
> We can't afford to miss this oportunitie since people tend to stay with
> things they know.
> Once we create Ubuntu knowledge trough schools we will get more interest
> from general business because the skills are available.
>
> Just my $0.02

ubuntu-nl is starting a monthly 'magazine' (published on the Internet, not
on paper)

I don't know what's happening whit the e-mail addresses we collect now,
but we might send them a copy of this magazine..
(ofc. it is licenced in a way to allow this)

Yes this would only be in Dutch, but I think it might be more easy to just
translate (some parts of) it
then making a brand new newsletter/magazine...

they opted in to receive some info, so, why not?

Just my $0.02