[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu-be.org spreads Ubuntu love at VLOD education conference

Michel Daggelinckx 03taxi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 16:07:31 GMT 2007

> In total we distributed more than 700 CD’s and collected more than 300
> names and email addresses from interested people.

Maybe its time to start a (monthly) newsletter to keep these keyplayers
informed about what goes on in Ubuntuland.
We can't afford to miss this oportunitie since people tend to stay with
things they know.
Once we create Ubuntu knowledge trough schools we will get more interest
from general business because the skills are available.

Just my $0.02