[Ubuntu-be] Report Computer Fair Ghent

ismael.demiddel at telenet.be ismael.demiddel at telenet.be
Wed Jan 24 08:59:28 GMT 2007

Hello Ubuntero's

We had a computer fair in Ghent last sunday and our report is enclosed.
We also would like to set up a team in Ghent for in the future. So we can show the people a list of who they can contact or just for us on who we can count on.

We would have approx. 1 meeting a month were we discuss the further future of Ubuntu. Of course we won't publish any ideas before we get approval by Mark. ;-)

The people who are interested in setting up a team in Ghent(to join me and Peter) can contact me and maybe we can meet next week. Just send your name/number/address and if you are still a student or not.

Kind regards.
Ismaël Demiddel

P.S. Don't forget to mention the times when you are free to meet.