[Ubuntu-be] Dipro Kortrijk

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Tue Jan 23 17:31:19 GMT 2007

Op dinsdag 23-01-2007 om 17:43 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Bram Van
Oost:
> I talked to a few people at the Ghent fair last Sunday and would
> possibly help out with hardware at the Kortrijk fair.
> I'm a passive activist, I've been reading as much as I can, but am not
> familiar with protocols.
> Who do I have to talk to, or can the people mail me? Ismael?

I have been appointed "Chinese volunteer" to "organize" the fairs in
West-Flanders.  :-)

If you want to help, put your name on the wiki:
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/ComputerFairs>

People who want to help in Ostend or Bruges are also welcome (I won't be
available for the Ostend fair myself, but we can do a stand there if
there are enough volunteers and someone who did at least one other fair
wants to be responsible).

About hardware: what hardware can you bring with you?

> And for those who were there - should we ban La Esterella from the
> booth?

I have Creative Commons-licensed music from Jamendo.com, which is safer
if Sabam tries to get our almost-non-existent money...   ;-)

--
Jan Claeys