[Ubuntu-be] Meeting in Ghent 7 January

Annelies Bollen kleinewereld at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 20:42:42 GMT 2007

hi Ismael, Ubuntero's,

I think there has been some miscommunication. I have not volunteered
to make a study-plan for teachers. Unless someone on the list also
carries the name Annelies Bollen, you've gotten some wrong
information.
This has been discussed at Leuven on Saturday. I think you need to
talk to François to get the correct information.

Greets,
Lisje

<snip>