[Ubuntu-be] Meeting in Ghent 7 January

ismael.demiddel at telenet.be ismael.demiddel at telenet.be
Sun Jan 7 20:06:57 GMT 2007

Hello Ubuntero's

We had a nice day talking about how to spread the news and so on...
We also gather the information we've discussed and attached you will find a document of the points we discussed on the meeting today in Ghent.

Please read it and post your comments.

<Message for Annelies Bollen>
I heard Annelies Bollen wants to make a study-plan for teachers, I would like to help you as I am (almost) a teacher as well and my school is very close with the vvkso (Arteveldehogeschool/Gent). I don't have your email, can you contact me please? Thanks already!
<End of message for Annelies Bollen>

Have a nice evening...

Kind regards to all!
Ismaël Demiddel