[Ubuntu-be] ubuntu summit

guido dom guido.dom at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 17:48:10 GMT 2007

Hello everyone

As the participants of the summit know allready, I was in Leuven, learned
from a friend of Mark that he was absent, learned from him (by mobile) that
the meeting took place somewhere else (e-mailed at 0100 this morning!!),
searched for a school (no name and no house number "maybe 2, but I'm not
sure"!!)  in a street of a town that I don't know, found a school but the
wrong one (how could I know?) and learned on the phone "we are very busy at
the moment and no, that's not the right school" and the phone went dead.

Are you surprised I gave up and drove home (another 150 km)? I was lucky
enough to be able to pick up a replacement Ubuntu PC at Recupc.

I hope the meeting has been very productive but I can assure you that you
will no see me on another meeting. No thanks.

If Ubuntu Belgium suffers or will suffer from the same careless
organisational methods, there will, as far as I know, not be a major
breakthrough in the very near future.

I am sending this in English, hoping that the flemish AND french speaking
members will understand the message.

--
Tel:+32 (0)58 239804  +32 (0)497 538736

Nog een mooie dag toegewenst.