[Ubuntu-be] how about Ubuntu's presence on Linux World Expo in March?

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Mon Feb 26 23:21:10 GMT 2007

On ma, 2007-02-26 at 20:01 +0100, Mark Van den Borre wrote:
> My personal gut feeling is that ubuntu-be.org is not yet ready for
> tackling the corporate space, so I haven't personally taken any
> initiative in this direction yet. I haven't seen other ubuntu-be.org
> volunteers organise initiatives towards the business world yet either.

If the companies that sell Ubuntu-based solutions want to work together
to have an Ubuntu-stand at this fair, I think we can help them, but
without their involvement I can't see anything useful we can do at such
a fair.

It's the same reason why I want to have people with at least some
experience in an educational environment to help at VLOD (Dieter will
maybe remember me as the long-haired guy at the Ubuntu booth at FOSDEM
asking for his help... ;) ).

--
Jan Claeys