[Ubuntu-be] Open standards presentation for the Apple Club Antwerpen

Steven Lemmens lemmens.steven at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 14:08:37 GMT 2007

Hey everyone,

I was present on the first day of the Antwerp Fair on the 24th of February,
and at some point a man from the Apple Club Antwerpen came to us and asked
us the following:
The last time, somewhere in October, he said, he talked with someone from an
Ubuntu booth about open standards. The apple-man asked that person if he
would be able to come by and talk about open standards in their club and
they were supposed to get into contact later but it never happened.
He asked me to give his details for contacting him, to whoever he talked to.
He didn't have a name for me, so I thought I'd post the question on the
mailinglist.

You can get in touch with him on the following two addresses:
 - info at appleclubantwerpen.be
 - cichlid-vdbq at telenet.be

Thank you for reading this e-mail.
I hope I can find the right person through this way.

Friendly greetings,

Steven (Bail Hope).