[Ubuntu-be] FOSDEM on February 24/25

Alexandre Ficelle alexficelle.pub at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 22:45:33 GMT 2007

Jan Claeys a écrit :
> We need to prepare something for the booth at FOSDEM on February
> 24th/25th.
[...]
> Hardware used will be insured, provided I send a list of it before
> next Monday (will need name + e-mail + type/vendor/model + serial no.
>  + current value). Keep in mind that we only have a 2 meter booth
> though!
> (BTW: could someone provide hardware that we can do a clean install
> on?)

    I got 4 computer locks for free from work. They were throwing them
away! These are basically a combination lock, a piece of metal you
insert into your computer (laptop or maybe even desktop) and a wire (2
meters) that you can loop around something.

    I haven't tried them, but I imagine they could be useful to secure
computers at fairs. Let me know if you're interested. They are at my
place in Liege. I should be coming to FOSDEM, but I don't know which
day(s) and at what time.

       Alexandre