[Ubuntu-be] Hallo iedereen ik ben Frederik, aka untold

Mark Van den Borre mvdborre at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 11:59:24 GMT 2007

Op 11-02-07 heeft Y P<yellow.penguin at edpnet.be> het volgende geschreven:
> On Sat, Feb 10, 2007 at 08:48:56PM +0100, Jan Claeys wrote:
> > de Nederlandstalige lijst voor vragen over Ubuntu is:
> >   ubuntu-nl at lists.ubuntu.com
>
> Ieps!
> is er een verschil met ubuntu-be? mogen hier geen vragen gesteld worden?
Let me clarify again with a quotation from the ubuntu-be.org mission statement:

"1. In areas where location is key to success (example: install
parties), ubuntu-be team members do the work.
   2. In areas where language is key to success (examples:
documentation, online support), we refer people to their respective
language project (ubuntu-nl, ubuntu-fr, ubuntu-de, ubuntu-tr,
ubuntu-ku, ...).

Ubuntu-be members publicise and coordinate their efforts with the
different local, regional, language community and national levels
involved in mind. Special attention goes to nl_be - fr_be
coordination."

In other words, ubuntu-be.org voluntarily keeps a rather low profile
when it comes to online presence, just because this kind of question
benefits more people when asked on the ubuntu-nl.org forum or list.

Mark