[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu on KathoLan

Michael Anckaert michael at masuran.org
Thu Feb 1 18:46:34 GMT 2007

Hello everyone,

In March there is another edition of Katholan (www.katholan.be). It's a
Belgian lan party @ KATHO (a school in West-Flandres).

A friend of mine is the organizer and he thought it would be a swell
idea to put an Ubuntu CD in the goodie bag. The goodie bag is a bag of
sponsored presents (usually computer magazines and free cd's/gadgets)
that every participant gets.

At the most we would need 200 CD's to distribute, that is the amount of
maximum participants they can handle.

So my question is, do you think it's a good idea and is it possible?
It certainly is the crowd we're targetting, a lot of those people have
probably already tested a Linux distro.

What do you think? Other ideas are also welcome :)

Oh yeah, I think banners and flyers are a possibility too. There would
be no objections to handing out flyers and putting up a couple of
banners.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Kind regards,