[Ubuntu-be] Support points map status

mongolito404 mongolito404 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 21:13:54 BST 2007

Hoi,

The plan is to put the new support points map in production at
http://map.ubuntu-be.org for April the 12th. I asked for test last
week and got bugs reported. Most bugs are fixed, but they were the
easiest. Currently there is two bugs for which we don't have a fix in
the bzr repository and for which we don't see an easy solution that
could implemented for the 12th. There is also a bug reported that I
cannot reproduce and for which more info is needed.
You can see these three bug at
 * https://bugs.launchpad.net/support.points.map/+bug/103503
 * https://bugs.launchpad.net/support.points.map/+bug/103485
 * https://bugs.launchpad.net/support.points.map/+bug/101903

These three bugs are important but I don't see them a stoppers,
because the new application work at least as good as the old one event
with these. So I'm thinking about going in production even with these
three bugs unfixed. But I prefer to ask you what is your opinion. If
any of you think that going in production with these bugs is an error,
please show up.

Off course, any help is welcome and needed. Especially on these three
bugs but not only.

--
mongolito404, king of the mongolian people