[Ubuntu-be] Support CD's

Jan Claeys ubuntu at janc.be
Fri Sep 1 20:51:07 BST 2006

Op vr, 01-09-2006 te 17:33 +0200, schreef Toni Van Remortel:
> Good advice to all who have 6.06 CD's : watch out if you distribute
> them. They will harm the already fragile image of Linux that deperate
> Windows users have.

The 6.06 CDs will still work for most people, but it might be a good
idea to have a CD-R with 6.06.1 with you for when you see problems
(especially with new hardware).

BTW: the WinXP install CD crashes while trying to run it on my laptop;
does that harm the already fragile image of Windows that Linux users
have?  ;-)

--
Jan Claeys