[Ubuntu-be] Ubuntu Poster

Guillaume Desmottes cass at skynet.be
Sat Oct 21 11:18:47 BST 2006

Hi guys,

You have maybe seen in UDN #16 [1] the winner [2] of the poster
competition [3].
It really looks great and i'm sure than you too would love to have one
on the wall of your room. :)

Some random thoughts:

- It seems each poster will cost around 1$ but we have to add 3$ for
shipping. What do you think about a massive order for Belgian
Ubuntueros? We have to be quick, there is only 500 posters.

- Another interesting idea would be to do our own french/dutch posters.
The artwork is GPL compatible so we could ask the "source" of the poster
and translate it into our native language. It would be really cool to
have french/dutch marketing stuffs during Ubuntu-BE event.
Of course, we'll have to raise funds, find a good printer, ...
Maybe Ubuntu-FR/NL would be interested to do that with us?

What do you think these projects?

	G.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue16
[2] http://www.monipodio.net/tmp/poster-layout.jpg