[Ubuntu-be] Edgy release party

Benjamin Sion ubuntu at sioben.net
Thu Oct 19 14:57:58 BST 2006

Le vendredi 13 octobre 2006 à 19:34 +0200, Jean-Francois BECKERS a
écrit :
> Still volunteers for a special "Ubuntu.be -- BxLUG -- Edgy party" ?
>
> Hope to see you next week in Brussels.

sorry for late answer.
BxLUG LCP is ok for me, and I think nobody else made a proposal?
So... far, not far, bilingual or not, it's the only concrete event in
the agenda for a meeting party. So let's go.

I'll be there too.

By the way,
remember, I made a proposal for a *real* Ubuntu party (see my topic from
10 June 10:57... with only 2 answers): I don't know if it is always
posssible to launch an event at this place (Bodega in Brussels), not
sure at all, but I want to keep the idea alive. "a music party" is not a
goal itself, I'm just talking about a presentation with Ubuntu-computers
for newbies, non-geeks, journalists, ...
A kind of open demo. What about a non-geek event to promote Ubuntu?

Mmm... I'll have to write a new topic about that.
bEN.