[Ubuntu-be] Poster "support point" FR

Mark Van den Borre mvdborre at gmail.com
Wed May 31 22:14:56 BST 2006

On 5/31/06, Snulkid <rr at lilit.be> wrote:
> Le Mercredi 31 Mai 2006 16:40, Léo Studer a écrit :
> > > I have very mixed feelings about the current Press
> > > release... More about this this evening
>
> > About the persistent rumour concerning a delay in the Dapper release?
>
> No, I am not aware of that,  but that would be a relief! Releasing on
> 6/6/6 would be so great (that would make it the DD-Day ;-))
>
> Le Mercredi 31 Mai 2006 20:58, Guillaume Desmottes a écrit :
> > I don't think it's a good idea to promote FOSS with untrue publicity.
>
> Amen!
> In the press release, for example, there are comments by not-yet
> existing people! I guess that's what you can call lies... and we are
> not selling Dapper Dash, are we ?
Don't worry, they exist. It's that I respected their privacy before I
had their firm and written confirmation. I have full written
permission for the nl_be quotes. The most interesting quote is
probably Jan De Craemer, head of IT for the Flemish ministry of
education, praising Edubuntu and the network.

Cedric should know if we have any quotes on the fr_be side. We at
least have a volunteer and Lionel to quote...

Mark
--
Mark Van den Borre
Noormannenstraat 113