[Ubuntu-be] Poster "support point" FR

Léo Studer Leo.Studer at ulg.ac.be
Wed May 31 13:56:00 BST 2006

These posters are very zen, plain, and not overfilled with colours &
information.
This is a good point as very often the problem with posters is their
lack of llegibility.

So maybe we could consider doing some more "artistic" (i.e. coloured and
complex) type of posters, for some other kind of use than simply raw
displaying. Like, posters designed to stay longer at one place.

Nevertheless, one important point is I think missing from these posters
: talking about the new Dapper release. People always like when it's
something new, a new release. Plus we could use the dapper icon :
http://www.ayuka.fr/images/Dapper3.png