[Ubuntu-be] still needed for fr_be press release

Mark Van den Borre mvdborre at gmail.com
Wed May 31 11:14:29 BST 2006

1. A quote from the ubuntu-fr team leader, along the lines of:

QUOTE
For net based community support like online documentation, user forums
and instant messaging based support, ubuntu-be.org cooperates with
ubuntu-nl.org, a team of Dutch speaking volunteers that also caters
local community support to Holland. "In a relatively small language
community like the Dutch one, critical mass is very important.
Fragmentation would devalue our work significantly," said xxxx xxxx,
ubuntu-nl.org project lead, "We're happy to have ubuntu-be.org's help
in improving Dutch language community support."

2. A volunteer testimonial from someone on the fr_be map.

Mark
--
Mark Van den Borre
Noormannenstraat 113